The TETON Sports Celsius Regular – temperature rating 0° F/18° C – is a three-season sleeping bag that gives the desired comfort for a restful nights sleep on the camping trip.
It has a lining of brushed flannel which feels much-like regular bed sheets. Other great features include the self-repairing, no-snag zipper, cinched hood, and the option to connect to a second sleeping bag for double the space.
Features You’ll Value
Very warm, the TETON Sports Celsius Regular sleeping bag is all around roomy with plenty of ventilation and a very useful piece of kit for the family camping trip. Let’s take a look at a few of the most appealing qualities:
Built with rugged materials, the TETON Sports Celsius Regular has a sturdy and lightweight taffeta shell that has the ability to stand up to multiple years of use. The actual internal lining is brushed flannel that has the feeling of proper bed sheets. The offset-stitch, double layer construction with thermal enhancing helps to eliminate cold spots. Also, the left/right zippered bags will zip together to create the double sleeping bag for couples.
This TETON sleeping bag is available in a choice of colors, including green, orange, teal and brown/pink.
This sleeping bag is rated for cold weather camping – rated at 0° F/18° C to give the proper warmth on the camp site for cool to freezing conditions. You’ll be comfortable and warm all through the night with this three-season sleeping bag.
The Celsius Regular is a large size sleeping bag at 80 inches by 33 inches, which is nearly 5 inches longer than most other comparable products. Draft tubes for the full length of the bag and the full-width shoulder are effective at keeping the cold chills out. Also, the sleeping bag has a mummy style, half-circle hood to stop the head resting on the ground. The pack weight is in the region of 2.3 kg/5 lbs.
A handy interior pocket is featured to accept a few must-have items, such as keys, wallet, flashlight, etc.
- Well-made and sturdy sleeping bag
- Great interior pocket for belongings
- Zips to similar bags to make a double for couples
- The lining is soft, comfy and very warm
- Outer material is easy to keep clean
- Easy ventilation with the double zipper sliders
- Mummy hood option
- A little too heavy for the long treks or backpacking adventures
- The zipper is quite stiff and takes a few uses to break in
- Not quite long enough for campers at 6-foot or more
- Carrying bag is a bit on the small side (very difficult to get the sleeping bag back inside)