The Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent is designed to be super easy to set up with its pre-attached poles.
Set up is possible in a matter of minutes; putting up the tent is as simple as unfolding and spreading out the tent, extending the poles, and clicking and locking each into place. Plus, once the tent is up it is very spacious with ample room to accept 8 adults/children and room for up to two queen-sized air mattresses.
Features You’ll Value
Fast up, fast down, the Coleman 8 Instant Tent is a practical option for the campers that want to simplify their outdoor adventures. Let’s take a look at a few of the most appealing qualities of this instant tent:
The Coleman 8 Instant Tent is built in a rugged 150D material to ensure it is able to stand up to repeated use out in the wilderness. To help campers stay dry, the tent is created with patented welded floors and WeatherTec system.
A key quality of this tent is the instant set up design which makes it possible to get the tent ready to use in a couple of minutes and is completed in three easy steps. The anchoring poles appear to be very durable in high winds, but they can have plastic pieces, so it is still necessary to be careful when setting up and taking down the tent.
The intended use of this instant tent is for the family camping adventures.
The actual tent stands at a size of 14 feet by 10 feet with the height in the center of the tent at 6 foot 5 inches to give ample room for virtually all campers to stand up straight.
This Coleman tent has up to 7 windows which are not only great for ventilation purposes, but the screen doors and windows are useful for keeping the bugs out. The openness of the tent gives 360 degree views and also a useful interior gear pocket that will accept plenty of items.
- Set up is certain to be a breeze for most campers
- Great height and shape which makes it easy for the taller person to stand up straight after entering (this isn’t always the case with the domed structures)
- Reliable leak protection
- Easy to pack into its carrying case
- Useful room dividers to customize the interior space
- Feels sturdy and strong (has the potential to last several years)
- Breakdown isn’t as easy as the setup process, but still relatively straightforward
- The front door isn’t the easiest to open and close because of a lack of tension on the zip